This is a major release of Parlatype with new features.
- Waveform is loaded on-the-fly, there is no blocking progress dialog. This brings an API bump in libparlatype.
- Waveform can be changed continuously instead of in discrete steps.
- Application ID has been changed to org.parlatype.Parlatype and the homepage moved to https://www.parlatype.org.
- LibreOffice helpers (macros) have been split from the main repository and turned into a LibreOffice extension.
- New D-Bus method GetURI to get currently playing file’s URI.
- Internal modularization (PtController objects control Parlatype).
- Event handling is more compatible with GTK 4.
- Parlatype builds on Windows, there is no feature parity though.